Welcome to Year 2
Year 2 have settled in really well to their new classroom.
We have already made great progress since September and have already learnt so much. This term our topic is Castles where we will be learning all about Castles, life in a Castle and what life was like in the medieval times. Please click on the individual subject pages to learn in more detail what we are are covering this term.
Some key things to remember about Year 2...
- P.E is every Thursday and Fridayday and children need their P.E kits for each lesson(white t-shirt, black shorts and pumps/trainers).
- Snack money is 50p per week and is to be paid on a Monday.
- Homework is given out on a Friday and is to be handed back in on a Thursday. It is very important that all pupils complete their homework each week and return it to school on time.
- Year 2 are expected to read very night at home. We ask that parents and carers will support children with their reading and homework.
- Year 2 have important government assessments in May which we will inform parents about in more detail later on in the year.
We hope you enjoy looking at the Year 2 class page and enjoy seeing what we have been learning about.
If any parents or carers have any questions or queries about Year 2 then plese feel free to come and speak to Mrs Woods (class teacher)or Mrs Roscoe (class teaching assistant) and we will be happy to help.