Welcome to H4's page!
Home 4 have settled in well and are all working very hard in class! We are delighted with the exceptional behaviour from all of our Year 4 pupils. Well done Home 4!
Home 4 information:
- Homework (Spellings and Times Tables) are given out every Friday in Homework books. Spellings are tested the following week.
- Home 4 P.E days are Wednesday and Friday. Please ensure your child has a full kit in school which they can take home each half term.
- Snack money is collected every Monday morning, which is 50p for the week.
- Reading books are changed at least 3 times a week. Please make sure your child is reading for at least 10 minutes per day, and ensure you are discussing the story with your child. Please let us know in their reading record if your child needs a new book.
- New information is posted on the Y4 parent's notice board.
Over the year, we will be studying:
- Arthur and the Golden Rope, Varjak Paw and The Miraculous Journey of Edward Tulane (English - Power of Reading)
- World Chronology of Early Civilisations, Ancient Egyptians and The Roman Empire (History)
- Locational Knowledge of Europe, Rivers & Mountains and Italian Holiday Destinations (Geography)
- Animals inc Humans, Electricity, Sound, States of Matter and Living Things and their Habitats (Science)
- The Bible, Angels, The Shepherd's Story, Christmas, Forgiveness, Easter, Buddhism, Special Places and Journeys (RE)
- The artwork of Paul Klee and musical stylings of Beethoven
- Roald Dahl, Anthony Browne and Jeremy Strong (Authors)
- Please see the Y4 overview for more information!
Please take a look at the tabs below or our school's Twitter page (@eastcroftpark) to find out more about what we do in Year 4.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to grab us before or after school!
Miss Bennett and Miss Willmitt