I hope you enjoyed your summer holidays. The following is important information regarding the return to school after the summer break:
- Children are to arrive for school between the times of 8.40am and 8.50am.
- Children in years 1 and 2 are to enter school via the infant playground.
- Children in reception and years 3 to 6 are to enter school via the junior playground.
- Children are to be collected from school as follows:
KS1 : 3.10pm (afternoon nursery, reception, yrs 1 &2)
KS2: 3.15pm ( years 3-6)
- Reception transition follows the timetable sent out to parent(s)/carer(s) in their welcome packs.
If you require any further information please contact the school office.